If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return one or more products within 14 days from delivery, making sure that:
- The products to be returned must not have been worn, ironed, washed or used in any way.
- The products must necessarily be returned in the same conditions in which they were shipped to the Customer. This means that the original package with appropriate packaging are to be kept.
- All the labels of the item, either in fabric, the hanging one or those placed on the package, must necessarily be intact and in no case removed from the article.
- The goods to be returned must be delivered physically and only to a Courier or to the Italian Post Office no later than 14 working days from the date of delivery.
- The only expenses payable by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n.185 "Implementation of Directive 97/7 / EC", are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender.
In the event of failure to comply with any of the above conditions, Lisolastore reserves the right not to accept the returned goods and to send them back to the Customer at the latter's expense.
Lisolastore is not responsible for any loss or damage due to improper packaging or delay in delivery.
If the return procedure has been carried out correctly, in compliance with all the conditions, the Customer will receive an email of acceptance of the return. The refund due will be perfromed by using the same payment method the original order was paid by, with the exception of the payment method in CASH; in this case, the credit will be paid by bank transfer.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In full respect of the Customer's rights and to guarantee complete satisfaction, Lisolasore commits to granting the Customer the right to withdraw, as provided for by Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n.185 "Implementation of Directive 97/7 / EC" on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
GO TO HOMEPAGE